Thursday, March 7, 2013

FFL Blog #5 Belle of Lavendar

Oneday I went back to the media lounge to look at the new editions and was pleasantly surprised to find in the lounge a woman I'd met when I was just a few months old in SL. She was my landlady on my first apartment rental! WOW! What fun we had remembering then... and I reminded her that she had been the first person to tell me, "one day you will learn to build."  This blog edition is dedicated to you Miss Darcy!

FEATURED DESIGNERS: Miss Darcy, .:EMO-tions, Lazuri, ::Modish:: , [ ESSENCIAL ],  Bliensen + MaiTai, *SoliDea FoliEs*, :::::BELISSIMA, and Amacci Skin



LA LUNE BELLE





GOWN BY: Miss Darcy Seasons of Beauty 
JEWELRY BY: Lazuri - Princess of The Forest - Diamonds & Spring Dreams Set
PUMPS BY: Bliensen + MaiTai - Corazon - Pumps - magenta
HAIR BY: .:EMO-tions.. *HELENA-OMBE-SPECIAL*
SHAPE BY: ::Modish:: iala -Pink- skins [Moka]
SKIN BY:  [ ESSENCIAL ] Belladonna // NEW AND EXCLUSIVE FOR FFL


QUE BELLA LUNA




GOWN BY: *SoliDea FoliEs* Charme / limited Edition
HAIR BY:  .:EMO-tions:. * ESTELLE * FATPACK
SHAPE BY: :::::BELISSIMA WCF2
SKIN BY: Amacci Skin ~ Emma (Pale) - Rose



(Used but not featured at RRL - Pose by: *PosESioN* Wicked 5)

A warm round of applause for all you wonderful designers.
... and as always, until my next blog,

Wishing you Kushti Bok!
       Banba

2 comments: