Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bolts of Satin and Lace

When I began to go through all the lovely creations donated by incredible designers for FASHION FOR LIFE, I hadn't a clue what to focus on... So, I decided to simply open a box, and voila, a lovely gown appeared... I share a few with you.

Featuring the following designers: *LpD*, ::Schoen::, ::: Krystal ::: , [K~*~S], Bliensen + MaiTai , AvaGirl, "MOREA STYLE ", ::DS:: Skin, and Body Doubles.


GOWN #1





*LpD* - *Steam Cloud* Dress
*LpD* - *Steam Cloud* Earrings
*LpD* - *Steam Cloud* MakeUp -- only lips



GOWN #2 




::Schoen:: Passion FFL2013 limited (wedding ver)
::: Krystal ::: Claire - Jewelry Set (Relay)


GOWN #3



[K~*~S] Breeze - Gown
Bliensen + MaiTai - Bouquet - Earrings


GOWN #4


AvaGirl - FFL 2013 LIMITED EDITION Gown


GOWN #5




"MOREA STYLE " CLAUDIA EXCLUSIVE
::DS:: Fashion For Life Exclusive Skin
Body Doubles Modifiable Bree Shape

A round of applause these such creativity. Thank you designers for your lovely work; it is appreciated!

Until my next FASHION FOR LIFE post, as always...
I wish you Kushti Bok!
    Banba

No comments:

Post a Comment