Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Womenstuff - the hunt update

Greetings Gypsy Friends!


Well, the fabulous Womenstuff hunt has kicked off and W.O.W. it is incredible.


So many nice women (and men) have been coming to the shop! I have also had the opportunity to hop to a few of the stores and have so enjoyed chatting with both designers and hunters! You are all fun! My hunt gift (I'm nr. 35) is Boho Dance...


The outfit includes: 3/4 sleeve sweater, knee-length skirt (belt attached), bikini bra and pantie, over the knee woolen socks, brown leather boots, plus the necessary alpha for the mesh boots, as well as glitch pants. I hope you enjoy it.

Just put out in the store today is FOREVER YOURS, a specially designed outfit for Womenstuff group members. It can be found in a vendor near the MM boards, under the Womenstuff join group sign. Just wear the group tag and you can get it for 50% off.

FOREVER YOURS



This mesh dress hits just above the ankles. Included are sleeves, a cowl neck, hip scarf, sheer undershirt attachments, stockings, and heels. The outfit provides for multiple looks. I hope you enjoy it.

Now, I am getting busy designing the next hunt gift for December... a fun Holiday Party Dress. I'll also be working up a few new winter releases for the store... we designers seem to always have an endless list of projects going!

Oh, SOON, Phobs and I will be holding our NEXT photo contest with a 5000L first prize! Watch for details and come on over to the shop and gypsy camp... when you do say hello if I'm there, I always have a special gift to give anyone who says they saw my blog!

Wishing you kushti bok,
  ~ Banba

No comments:

Post a Comment